Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Kinda reminded me of "Dead Man's Chest"

Pretty good, but it reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, in the way that it takes what made the original good, and then adds heaps more of it, to the point where it actually makes the movie not nearly as good as it's predecessor.

And plus, it didn't have a giant octopus.

Or Johnny Depp.

So yeah, overall, not bad, but not even close to the original.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Very clever.

This is the first of this type of video that I've seen. As such, I found it quite funny. Good job! 9/10 on humour alone. :)

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

'salright...

You're definitely better at making comics than you are at animating, but hey, stick with it and I'm sure you'll get better.

As for the subject matter, it seems to rely too heavily on the music, as opposed to the actual animation (i.e. it's mostly just ASCII lip-synching). A few more scenes would've been cool.

Aside from that, a pretty cool animation.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Sublime!

That deserves a standing ovation! Congratulations on making such a beautiful, moving piece. One of the most touching animations I've ever seen. Well done!

(On a side note, excellent audio production! Glad to see you put in as much effort into the sound department as you did the visuals. Keep up the brilliant work!)

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

Never seen yotsuba before, but awesome nonetheless

That was great! And even though you used the MGS2 theme (which is in like EVERY other Metal Gear parody on this website), you used it well, and the events on screen were very well timed with the music. Overall, very entertaining!

R.I.P Charmander R.I.P Charmander

If it's a joke, I don't get it...

The Good:

The music was a nice piece.

The Bad:

It's a horribly slow zoom in on a picture just grabbed off the web. I don't see how this qualifies as an "animation".

Also, how come it took 7 authors to do it? Did you each take it in turns to move/click the mouse or something?

I'm hoping that this submission is a joke, because if it's meant to be a serious contribution, then, well, it failed. <3

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Funny movie... Sound needs a bit of work though

Good job on the movie, but if I can offer some audio advice:

You've got sounds clipping all over the place... that's what makes that really harsh distorting-static noise on loud sound effects. Turn the volume down on them a bit to make it sound better.

Also, I know it's hard to get rid of, but you can hear the background noise of what seems to be a computer fan or something in some of the voice acting. To stop this in future projects, see if you can record the voices in a different room to the computer (extension cables are your friend), either that or put as much soundproofing around the mic as you can (bedding, towels, stuff like that will do).

Also, to get rid of that annoying "KAFOOMP" sound you hear whenever someone says a "P", "C" and sometimes "S" sound into the microphone, you can use an equaliser and just cut out the lower frequencies (it basically removes the low-end of a sound). From about 400Hz below should do the trick.

I really do intend for this advice to be helpful. Don't think that I'm saying that your audio is crap - I've heard far worse, it's just that the problems listed above are very common in web-based animations, and quality works seem even better when they've got uber audio to match.

Once again, a great job on the animation!

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Awesome stuff

Great animation, great use of the SW score and sound effects. A little on the short side though, but hey, at least it didn't outstay it's welcome. Good job overall! It leaves you wanting to see more... *wink wink*

I'm the Scatman I'm the Scatman

Very good!

I admire your large use of frame-by-frame techniques. It really gives the animation a very "organic" feel to it. I have seen better frame by frame animations, but this was more "quantity over quality" and the "quantity" was very stylistic. Very, very cool. Top job!

Also, the music rox, lol :P

Madness Arena Madness Arena

Very cool...

...But also very short. Great animation, classic madness sound effects, and just a good overall feel. Good luck with the rest of it (if you're going to keep on animating it)!